Sunday, October 13, 2013

What I Got: Urban Decay Friends & Family 2013



I've wanted the Vice 2 palette since it came out, but the price ($59.00) wasn't quite appealing to me.  I have the original Vice palette, but I didn't pay full price for it.  When I received the email from Urban Decay for their Friends & Family sale, I knew exactly what I was getting.


I purchased the palette. an eyeliner in the shade Lucky and I received a mini Zero eyeliner, which I know everyone has about a million of, because Urban Decay has featured it in so many of their palettes. 




The sale was suppose to end on Saturday, but I received an email from Urban Decay, that today (10/13/2013) is the last day.  So if anyone wants this or anything else, you still have a chance to get them.

I will do a post with swatches later, but I did swatch a few of them, and they are softest eye shadows that I own.  I can't wait to use this palette. Have you purchased anything from the Urban Decay Friends and Family 2013?  

No comments:

Post a Comment