Saturday, October 12, 2013

What I Got: Riri Hearts MAC Fall Collection





So I purchased a few things from the MAC collaboration with Rihanna.  I didn't feel like or have the time to go to the store when the collection first came out, so I figured I would just wait for it to launch online.  The waiting room was even more ridiculous than it was last time around.  I was waiting for about three hours, and by the time I was able to get in, the things I wanted were sold out.

Since I knew I wouldn't have time to go to the counters either, I figured I would try online again.  I was able to get the item I really wanted, which was Nude lipstick from nordstroms.com.   I also purchased Bad Girl Gone Good blush and a few days later I decided to get Her Cocoa quad, which I purchased from bloomingdales.com.  So here are my goodies.

 

Nude Lipstick, Her Cocoa & Bad Girl Gone Good Blush
Wearing Nude lipstick

I'm pretty happy with the items that I have, the only thing that I want that I haven't been able to get is Diamonds Cream Colour Base.  Hopefully MAC restocks, if not I'm sure I can do without it.

Were you able to purchase anything from the Riri Hearts MAC Collection, leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment