Monday, January 10, 2011

Lush Haul



All my Lush goodies :)


So I shop at Lush here and there, I've never thought they ran any specials because I rarely hear anything about them.  When I heard about their after Christmas bogo free I initially thought it was an online thing only so I bought three things and I received three for free.

While shopping for my daughter's b-day party this pass Tuesday, I passed by a Lush store and saw a sign in the window for bogo free.  So after I finished my party shopping I headed over to the shop.  I was very disappointed because like I stated above, I thought this sale was online only.  I paid $6.00 for shipping, which I could have used to purchase more bath goodies.

I only walked out of the store with two of The Boog bath bombs.  I will do a review on this this week, because I LOVE it.  After looking at various Youtube videos, I decided that I needed to return to the store to pick up a few more things, because again I didn't really understand the sale.  I didn't even know that the soaps were a part of the sale.  

Needless to say, the above picture is what I ended up with, smh, I have a new addiction.  For me Fall and Winter are the times to take baths.  I rarely take showers in the winter for whatever reason.  So I'm happy that I was able to pick up some bath items at pretty good prices.

Here's what I purchased:
4 The Boog bath bombs
2 Cinder bath bombs
2 Li'l Lush Pud bath bombs
2 Satsumo Santa bath bombs
3 Bearded Lady bubble bars
3 Gingerbread House bubble bars
1 Gold Star bubble bar(I don't remember ordering this but it came in my package)
A chunk of Angel's Delight Soap
A chunk of Snowcake Soap (I love this one)
A chunk of Snow Globe Soap
2 Have a Sweet Christmas boxed gifts(comes with Candy Cane bubble bar and Godmother Soap)

I'm pretty happy with everything that I purchased, even though something in my wants to go back for more, smh.  I can't wait for this year's end of Christmas sale, lol.  The sale is going on until January 16.

Did you purchase anything from Lush's after Christmas sale?  Leave a comment and let my know.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing haul! I have received some of the things you bought for Christmas, and I'm happy so far except with the Li'l Lush Pud bath bomb. It turned the water brown and did nothing for my skin )=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaby, I saw your review about the Li'l lush pud and I was kind of disappointed.

    ReplyDelete