Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy FOTD

Hey all.  So I couldn't wait to use my new Wet n Wild Pixie palettes.  I used the Sugar Plum Fairy palette last night when I was headed out for a Girl's Night Out.  I really like the outcome and I can't wait to use the other palettes.

I labeled the picture below so that you can see which colors I used and where I placed them on my eyes.  Sorry that the wording is so small.


Sugar Plum Fairy
                                                                                   






Face
Clinique Almost Powder makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
MAC Briar Rose beauty powder used as a blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Perfect Topping as a cheek highlight

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Indianwood paint pot
Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy Palette
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Lips
EOS Dragonfruit lip balm
MAC Violetta l/s
Milani Movie Star 3-D glitzy gloss


Thanks for reading, hopefully I can post looks with the other palettes later on this week.

1 comment: