Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses

So as I stated in this post CVS was having a great deal or good deal depending on if you had coupons or not. This time around, however, I did pick up the right item. I already own a few of the super lustrous glosses and I like them very much. The ones that I own have great pigmentation and are comparable and possibly even better than MAC's lipglasses. More importantly, the price is great, but even better when there is a sale going on.


I picked up Peach Petal and Nude Lustre because I heard some good things about both of them. Peach Petal is a great nude light peach and Nude Lustre is a light coral.




Nude Lustre, Peach Petal






Nude Lustre, Peach Petal (with flash)






I paired Nude Lustre with Revlon's Just Enough Buff and I loved it. It's the perfect nude lip for me. I haven't used Peach Petal yet because I am unsure about what to pair it with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and let me know what you think about Revlon's Super Lustrous lipglosses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment