Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Face of the Day



So the above is my face of the day, I took this picture after work, so I may be a little oily.  I actually liked how my makeup turned out this morning, so I decided to share.

Face
Covergirl Queen 3in1 All Day Flawless Foundation in Warm Caramel
MAC Blush in Love Rush

Eyes
Wet N Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer (the original one)
Sigma Persuade Eyeshadow Base
NYX eyeshadow in Brown (I used this as my transition color)
MAC Sable (on the lid)
MAC Brownscript (in the crease)
MAC Sketch (in the outer corner and slightly blended into the crease)
Jordana Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line)
Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black

Lips
Maybelline Madison Mauve (but that was long gone once this picture was taken)



So that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment