Monday, January 3, 2011

CVS Beauty Clearance

Nude Lustre, Mauve

Nude Lustre, Mauve


I'm sure you all are well aware that CVS is having their semi annual beauty sale. I first heard about the current sale from Gianna over at nouveaucheap.blogspot.com. Definitely check out her blog because she keeps an updated list of all the products that are on sale.


I only picked up two things because nothing was marked in the CVS that I stopped at and I got tired of running back and forth to the price check machine. Revlon nude lustre lip gloss and Revlon colorburst lipstick in mauve.


The lipstick was $2.49 and the gloss was $2.25. Nude lustre is my current favorite neutral gloss, so I picked up a back up. Have you purchased anything from CVS's beauty sale?


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. You should go back and pick up at least one more back up of nude lustre. Usually when a product is 75% off at the CVS clearance it means it's being discontinued, so you might find you use up your back-up and it's just gone! Damn I'm being awfully opinionated when I'm so new to your blog, I hope you don't mind! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the gloss looks gorgeous! I love those Revlon lipglosses (=

    ReplyDelete