Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Coastal Scents letting me know that their newest palettes were back in stock.  The email also stated that the palettes would be 33% off, because I believe they sold out either on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I'm not completely sure. 

Anyhow, I have been eyeing the Fall Festival palette since I first saw it on the site.  So I figured with it being 33% off, I might as well get it.  This is my second palette from Coastal Scents, I also own Creative Me #1, which I'm not completely crazy about.   

The palette does not come assembled, the pots come in a plastic case, so you can pretty much set the palette up the way that you want.  I love the colors, the are fall type colors, but also neutral.  The eyeshadows are very soft, but not crumbly soft.  I can't speak on how the wear, blend, etc. because I haven't used them yet.  






Swatches without flash in the same order as above.


Swatches, bottom row without flash.


Swatches with flash.


Swatches with flash.
 
I must say, that even though I have not used the palette yet, I'm sure I will not be disappointed.  They colors swatched with one swipe and they have good color pigmentation.  

Do you own the Coastal Scents Fall Festival palette?  If so leave a comment and let me know what you think about it. 

3 comments:

  1. Well I can't wait to see a tutorial with that purple or the green. The top row of colours look soft enough to wear into the Spring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the first four actually remind me of colors from the Naked palette. I will try to post some looks at the beginning of the year. I haven't been wearing much eyeshadow lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors look super gorgeous..I am in LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete