Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Coastal Scents letting me know that their newest palettes were back in stock.  The email also stated that the palettes would be 33% off, because I believe they sold out either on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I'm not completely sure. 

Anyhow, I have been eyeing the Fall Festival palette since I first saw it on the site.  So I figured with it being 33% off, I might as well get it.  This is my second palette from Coastal Scents, I also own Creative Me #1, which I'm not completely crazy about.   

The palette does not come assembled, the pots come in a plastic case, so you can pretty much set the palette up the way that you want.  I love the colors, the are fall type colors, but also neutral.  The eyeshadows are very soft, but not crumbly soft.  I can't speak on how the wear, blend, etc. because I haven't used them yet.  






Swatches without flash in the same order as above.


Swatches, bottom row without flash.


Swatches with flash.


Swatches with flash.
 
I must say, that even though I have not used the palette yet, I'm sure I will not be disappointed.  They colors swatched with one swipe and they have good color pigmentation.  

Do you own the Coastal Scents Fall Festival palette?  If so leave a comment and let me know what you think about it.