Saturday, January 4, 2014

New At The Drugstore: Maybelline




So this post is going to be about new items that have recently come out at the Drugstore.  New Year means new products.  I recently spotted new Maybelline products at my local Rite-Aid. 

I have heard a lot about the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and have been eager to try it out, but the display was empty.  On my next trip I spotted one lonely tube on the shelf next to the new lipstick display.  The Buffs collection consists of all nude lipsticks.  I believe the display has either 9 or 10 lipsticks.


I only picked up one color, number 940 in Touchable Taupe, this color was pretty unique to the few nude shades that I have in my collection.



Touchable Taupe, Baby Skin
Rite Aid had all Maybelline products for BOGO 50% off, the lipstick was $8.99 and the Baby Skin was $6.99.  I also had a $1.00 off coupon on any Maybelline foundation or face product.  I haven't used the Baby Skin as of yet, but once I do, I will post a review.

I also compared Touchable Taupe to other nude lipsticks in my collection.  Swatches are below.

Bad Girl RiRi, Touchable Taupe, Milani Teddy Bare & MAC Nude (all in natural light)





  
Same Order as above but with artificial light.

Have you purchased any new drugstore products?  Leave a comment below letting me know what new items you purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment