Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wet n Wild Color Icon Pixie Holiday Palettes Finally!!!

I'm not even going to tell you how many Walgreen's I have been to searching for these palettes.  Looking on every end cap, every shelf, it was ridiculous.  The funny thing is I found them at Pathmark,  yes, Pathmark the supermarket.  I was super excited when I found them, because I had been to three different Walgreen's that particular day.  Smh, the life of a beauty addict.

So out of the four palettes, I picked up Sugar Plum Fairy, Snow Sprite and Night Elf.  I did not get Golden Goddess because I feel like I already own similar colors.  I have not used these palettes yet, but stay tuned for some face of the days featuring the Wet n Wild holiday palettes. 




 Sugar Plum Fairy



 Snow Sprite





 Night Elf




MAC Club, WnW Night Elf


All swatches were done without any base and the photos of the swatches were taken without any flash.  As you can see above the color in the Night Elf palette is very similar to MAC's Club. 

I'm happy that I finally find these palettes.  It's nice when you can get good quality makeup for amazing prices.  Stay tuned because I will be doing my very first giveaway, that's how happy I was to find these palettes, lol.  So two lucky subscribers will win either the Snow Sprite palette or the Night Elf palette.  I will be posting the giveaway and the rules soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sugar Plum Fairy looks especially lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gaby, Sugar Plum Fairy is very nice, I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete