Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lush The Boog Review


Photo courtesy of amarixe.com


So I have been going Lush crazy every since the after Christmas sale.  I wanted to do a review on The Boog bath bomb, because I love it.  Currently Lush has 50% off all Christmas items, so you still might have a chance to pick this item up if you want to try it.  The 50% off is going on from now until January 19, 2011.

The snowman is filled with colorful tablets that add some fun to your bath, though after they finish fizzing the color disappears.   Its is described by Lush as "a jolly snowman full of colorful surprises and calming herbal fragrance."   I can't really describe the scent of this, but I will tell you this, it smells amazing.  The Boog is also very moisturizing, there is no need to apply anything to your skin after bathing with this.

Did I say that I loved the smell of this, it lingered in my bathroom for a long while and on my skin for even longer.  I wish I could buy a million of these and store them away, that's how much I like them :)


I couldn't take a good picture of my own boog because I already cut them all in half.  You can check out amarixe.com as she has pictures of how the ballistic looks in the actual water along with a review here.


Have you tried Lush's The Boog bath bomb?  Leave a comment and let me know what you think of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is Gaby I have to say that this is my fav ballistic for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on this review and really loved it! I just used my first Boog tonight and will be writing up a review for our Lush website. I hope you'll check it out!

    http://www.livingthelushlife.com

    ReplyDelete