Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rock & Republic Lipgloss



Hey my dears. About two weeks ago I purchased two of the Rock & Republic lipglosses. Mistress is a dark pink and Train Wreck is a brown with gold shimmer (I love the names). I had a $25.00 credit and I was able to use the code that they had posted on their site. While on Twitter the next day there was a lot of controversy about R&R not accepting orders and things of that nature. Fortunately my order was accepted and I ended up paying two dollars and change for two glosses including shipping (happy dance).




MAC Viva Glam VI, R&R Mistress, Train Wreck (no flash)





Viva Glam VI, Mistress, Train Wreck



The lipglosses smell like vanilla and they are not sticky at all. Both have good color payoff, but Mistress is more pigmented. When I took Mistress out of the box I thought it looked like Viva Glam VI, Mistress is a tad bit darker, but on my lips they pretty much look the same.


Rock & Republic lipglosses retail for $26.00 and you can purchase them at rockandrepublic.com Have you purchased any of Rock & Republic's lipglosses, if so leave a comment letting me know which one? Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment