Monday, August 23, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Look

Hey my dears, I feel as if I haven't posted in forever. I'm slacking on my blog and I feel bad about it. I'm going to try to post at least four times a week.
Last week I took out my Naked palette and did a look with it. I feel like I have a lot of stuff that I don't use. Well, I do have a lot of stuff and for the most part I don't use it. I should be ashamed of myself (hangs hand in shame).

I started out with UDPP and then I applied MAC Coral Crepe paintpot.

Next, I applied Sin in the tear duct. Toasted on the lid and Hustle in the crease and blended up.





Let me know what you think, until next time...





2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I love it. I am soooooo jealous of you and your Naked Pallet! Lol. I found out that Ulta where I live won't be getting them in until the end of October! Grrrrr!

    Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl and don't worry you will get your hands on one.

    ReplyDelete