Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FOTD August 3, 2010

I don't know what has gotten into me. For the most part I like to play it "safe" with my makeup, I don't do dramatic looks with eyeshadow and when I do I just wear it on one eye around the house, lol. When I purchased the MAC Dare to Wear eye shadows, I purchased the "safe" ones, nothing that I couldn't tone down with a neutral color, but when I seen this look I had to recreate my own safe version of it. (Look at me getting all fancy with hyperlinking, lol).

Yesterday we were taking the kids out and I decided since I had already tried the look that night before, I might as well face my fears and wear it outside. I did and I have to say that I LOVED it. It actually came out better than I thought it would.

I purchased the Creative Me 1 palette from Coastal Scents awhile ago, it contains a lot of bright matte colors, which I haven't really used yet. Some of the colors in this palette are similar to the shadows in the Dare to Wear collection.

Face

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base

Revlon Photoready Foundation Cappuccino and Caramel

MAC Sunny by Nature MSF

ELF Blush in Glow

Eyes

Nars Eyeshadow Base

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

MAC Going Bananas eyeshadow (inner lid and lower lash line)

MAC Lime eyeshadow (middle of lid)

Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette last color in the bottom row green (outer v and into crease)

Lips

MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick




Leave a comment, let me know what you think!!!

That is all for now, I hope

you enjoyed, until next time...

2 comments: