Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wet n Wild Sleepwalker


Last week I picked up two more nail polishes from the Wet n Wild Insomnia collection, sleepwalker and dark shadow. I really do love these nail polishes because I don't own anything like them and like I said before they remind me of the Style Black mineralized eye shadows.

Sleepwalker is black with orange glitter, for some this would be a perfect nail polish for Halloween. It went on smooth with no streaking and I used three coats to get what you see below.
The glitter is not too bright or over the top. In my opinion these nail polishes are very wearable. Cute and affordable, who doesn't love that. Again, this beauties retail for a mere $1.99 and you can find them at your local drugstore on a special display. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment