Tuesday, August 3, 2010

L'Oreal HIP Electrified

Yesterday I pulled out my L'Oreal HIP duo in electrified. I had this duo for a few weeks now after hunting it down in about three Cvs's. I found out about this then hard to find duo from Gianna over at Nouveau Cheap. You can find the post here

I was kind of skeptical about this because even though the colors are gorgeous, I wasn't sure how I was going to put them together. I was actually kind of scared of the taupish color, smh. As usual I fell into the hype of this product, though I must admit that it is a unique duo and you can't beat the price.


Here's what I used:



Nars eyeshadow primer, MAC greasepaint stick in Dirty, L'Oreal HIP duo in Electrified




I decided to do half of the taupe color and half of the purple, because the taupe shadow is very shimmery and I didn't want to place it all over my lid. I thought that the greasepaint stick, which is a darker color would tone down some of the shimmery-ness.


All in all , the color lasted all day and I think next time, even though there are no "rules" in makeup, I would use this at night and not in the daytime. Or maybe I will, who knows. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment