Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wet n Wild Dark Shadow


This is the last nail polish that I purchased from Wet n Wild's Insomnia collection, which I believe is limited edition.


I have to say that I love this polish, it is black with silver glitter, it comes in second after Prowler of course. With the other polishes I used three coats, but with this beauty I only had to use two coats to achieve the color in the bottle.

Again, I can't comment on how these nail polishes wear because I just painted my nails so that you would have an idea of how the colors look. I will update each post when I actually wear the polishes so that you will know how they wear. These polishes retail for $1.99 and can be found on a special display at your local drugstore. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment