Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sephora Shopping



When we were at the mall the other day, I also stopped at Sephora. I had seen the new Kat Von D palette online and I wanted to swatch it. It looked nice online, but I have never had a Kat Von D palette with cream eye shadows in them, so I wanted to try it before I bought it.


I have to say that the Adora palette did not disappoint, when I swatched Oddfellow (black with green and blue shimmer) Ace of Spades (purple with pink shimmer) and Glock (grayish blue) I was instantly sold. All the shadows are highly pigmented and I absolutely love Bloodletting (maroon cream shadow). I can't wait to use this palette, hopefully it doesn't take me as long as it did to use my Ludwig palette. Kat Von D palettes retail for $34.00 and you can find them at Sephora or Sephora.com.


Starting from the left Slayer(cream), Crucifix(cream), Bloodletting(cream), Oddfellow, Ace of Spades, Glock, Holy Bible and Albino


No comments:

Post a Comment