Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sigma F80 Brush Review

Hey my dears, I'm back with a review on my very first brush from Sigma. Let me first start off my saying that I am affiliated with Sigma, however, I paid for this brush with my own money and my affiliation has no impact on this review whatsoever. I have heard so many great things about this brush, so I was really excited about trying it. When I first say it, I really had no use for it because I did not use foundation. When I started using the Revlon Photoready foundation, I rushed to purchase this brush.

When the brush arrived, I was in love with how soft it was. I rubbed it against my arm, and against the hubby's arm, I wanted him to feel how incredibly soft this brush was. He agreed that it was soft, but most likely because he wanted me to stop rubbing it on him :)



There was no shedding at all on the first washing. They only thing is the smell, it smells like a new car or a new pair of sneakers. Not a bad smell, but not a great smell. The smell disappeared after I used it a few times.

The brush applies my foundation flawlessly and it is very, very soft on the face. For $16.00 I would have to say that the F80 is a very good investment if you wear foundation. I guess it could be used for powder as well, but I haven't used it for the purpose, so I'm not entirely sure.
I'm actually thinking about purchasing another one.
Have you purchased the Sigma F80 brush, if so how do you like it?
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment