Monday, August 30, 2010

All Nighter FOTD

So as I mentioned here, Rock & Republic's All Nighter blush was pure love. So not to long after I received it, I believe the very next day, I had to use it.


Face

Clinique Almost powder compact makeup in deep golden
Rock & Republic All Nighter Blush


Eyes

Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara ( I love this stuff)



Lips

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Copper Charm











I must say that Maybelline's The Falsies is wonderful. I have worn it twice and both times I was asked if I had on false lashes. I can't put on false lashes to save my life and until I perfect it, this mascara will definitely do the trick. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. very nice
    I am having a giveaway for a hair straightener if you want to check it out!
    Wifey-hood.blogspot.com
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lip color. I always pick up Maybelline lipsticks, but I always end up ditching them. Fear of commitment, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them and you can get them for really cheap with a sale and coupons. I was initially reserved about paying $14.00 on a MAC lipstick and I read that the Color Sensational were comparable.

    ReplyDelete