Thursday, August 12, 2010

Napoleon Perdis NP at Target

Hello my dears, I'm back with another "beauty find" I guess you can call it. I love Target, they have great deals, but I have to say that I have never seen this brand before at Target. I have been down many beauty aisles at many different Targets and I can't believe that I am just stumbling upon this.

I heard about the NP brand from MsMonniee42 on You Tube. She was doing a haul video and I was surprised that I had never seen this before. I thought it was a new brand or something, so I did a little research and found that they did carry this brand at the target that I frequent. So on my next trip, naturally, I went on a hunt looking for the NP Seattle eye shadow trio. Initially I didn't see it so I continued my shopping, but before I went to checkout, I went down every aisle AGAIN and this time around I found the whole NP line. I guess the first time I really wasn't looking.

When I seen the price tag, I was turned off. I'm thinking that if it is at Target it has to be reasonably priced, right? Well this retails for $20.00, not horribly bad, but I was thinking that because it was at Target that it couldn't have been any more than $10.00 to $12.00. Needless to say, I purchased it anyway.

These shadows have very good color payoff and last for about six hours, I noticed slight creasing. The shadows blend very well. There is some shimmer in the last shadow (silver) as I noticed there was some fallout underneath my eye. I applied that color in my tear duct and slightly on my lower lash line.

Blue, Gray, Silver

Silver in the tear duct, Gray on the lid and blue in the outer v.

Overall, I think that these are very good, but the cheapskate in me probably will not purchase them again. I guess I have it set in my mind that if you are buying from a drugstore or discount store that the prices are suppose to reflect that or maybe it is just me. In the end, you get what you pay for and these are worth the $20.00. You can find NP at your local Target. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment