Sunday, August 1, 2010

FOTD Friday July 30, 2010

As I stated in my last post, we went to the mall on Friday. I had my Kat Von D Ludwig palette for a very long time and I believe I only used it once. My aunt also wanted to see a look using this palette, so here it goes.




I tried out the Revlon Photoready Foundation, I'm going to review it sometime in the near future, I'm still not exactly sure if it looks right


.





Ludwig Palette, Urban Decay primer potion and MAC mosscape paint pot.





I used the fourth color from the left in the inner corner, the third color from the left on the lid and the second color from the left in the crease along with the last color in the palette (matte brown).



Face
Revlon Photoready Foundation (Cappuccino mixed with Caramel)
MAC MSF in Sunny by Nature
NYX Pinched Blush
Eyes
UDPP
MAC Mosscape p/p (used as a base)
Kat Von D Ludwig Palette
MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Eyeliner (lower lashline)
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Brown (waterline)

Lips
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Copper Charm
MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick
NYX Lip liner in Expresso


That's all for now, hope you enjoyed, until next time...

2 comments: