Monday, June 27, 2011

MAC Sun Blonde EOTD

I did this look this past Saturday for work.  I was feeling out of my comfort zone and decided to use a little bit of color.  I picked up Sun Blonde from MAC's  Surf Baby, perhaps I will do a haul post, even though I'm sure there are plenty of them out there.  




UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Sun Blonde on lid
UD Heat eyeshadow in crease and blended up
MAC Bough Grey (Liberty of London Collection) in outer corner
Revlon Teal liner lower lash line
UD Flipside to set Revlon liner

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this eye of the day.  Let me know what you think and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have the Sun Blonde e/s. I love how it comes out looking chartreuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I tried it with Lucky Green and didn't really like the results. What colors do you pair it with???

    ReplyDelete