Thursday, June 30, 2011

MAC Bloggers' Obsessions

So I just wanted to show you guys what I got from the new Bloggers' Obsessions collection.  I only picked up two items, Hocus Pocus eyeshadow and All Of My Purple Life lipglass.  I wanted to get Jealousy Wakes eyeshadow, but as I'm sure all of you know it sold out within minutes of launching online.  I read on Twitter that they are suppose to restock the sold out items, so maybe I can get my hands on it after all.
 

All Of My Purple Life & Hocus Pocus



Hocus Pocus & All Of My Purple Life

Hocus Pocus is unlike any gray eyeshadow that I own, though I forgot to take pictures of the swatches.  It is a satin and has gold sparkles, but the gold does not overpower the shadow.  The blogger that created this shade wanted it to be flattering on all skintones, which I think it should be.  I haven't used it yet but I will definitely post the look that I come up with.

All Of My Purple Life is very nice and very opaque.  It is purple with blue shimmer.  I did a few lip swatches of my MAC lipglasses that are dark purple and I'm happy to say that I own nothing like AOMPL.



So This Season from Trend F/W '09

Wrong Spell from Venomous Villians

All Of My Purple Life





All Of My Purple Life, Wrong Spell and So This Season

I can't wait to use both of this products, as you can see AOMPL is a unique purple color.  I'm glad I was able to get both products.  Did you get anything from the Bloggers' Obsessions Collection?  I would love to hear what you bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment