Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Haul

 So I decided to post my Surf Baby haul, I figured better late than never.


Surf The Ocean pigment stack, My Paradise, Gilded White & Sun Blonde





I must say that I am in LOVE with Sun Blonde, it is such a versatile color and like nothing that I own.  It looks good paired with greens, pink toned colors, and browns. 

My paradise, clearly the star of the collection, at least in my opinion.  I must say that I love that the gold overspray doesn't disappear so fast this time around.  The blush leans kind of coral-orange on my skin tone.  I think it is a lot better than last year's Marine Life.

Gilded White is the one product that I am unhappy with.  It doesn't stay on the water line at all and it makes my eyes look sick with placed on the lower lash line.  I haven't tried it on the inner corners of my eyes yet, so perhaps it won't be a complete waste.

Surf the Ocean pigment stack was the item I was most skeptical about. I love the idea of pigments, but I never ever use them.  The bluish-green color reminded me of Deep Blue Green pigment which I hardly ever touch, but the bronze color looked amazing.  So when I saw it back in stock online I purchased it against my better judgment.  I am happy to say that I really like this stack, especially the bronze color.  I had little to no fall out and I love how metallic-y the colors look.  

So that's all for now.  Leave a comment and let me know what you purchased from the MAC Surf Baby Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment