Monday, July 11, 2011

Hocus Pocus FOTD

As promised, here is my face of the day using Hocus Pocus eyeshadow from the MAC Bloggers' Obsessions collection.




What I used:

Face
Mally Perfect Prep Primer (I used this in my fourth of July fotd as well, but forgot to add it)
E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Sunny by Nature (on cheeks)

Eyes
UDPP 
L'Oreal HIP Color Rich Cream Crayon 972 Perfectionist (black)
MAC Hocus Pocus eyeshadow (on lid)
MAC Glamour Check eyeshadow (in crease and blended up)
L'Oreal HIP Cream eyeliner 905 Black (upper lash line)

Lips
EOS Summer Fruit lip balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Just Enough Buff
MAC Mad Cap lipglass


Do you own Hocus Pocus eyeshadow?  What colors have you paired it with?  Leave a comment letting me know. 

2 comments: