Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July FOTD

I know, I know, I'm late as usual, but since it is such a simple face of the day I figured why not.  There is no red, white and blue going on here.  I did however, decide to finally break out my MAC Petals & Peacocks lipstick which matched perfectly with my dress.  



 Here's what I used:

Face
E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Sunkiss (on cheeks and across forehead)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Brighten (as a highlight)
My Paradise cheek powder (blush)

Eyes
Victorious Opulash mascara (Wonder Woman Collection)

Lips 
EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit (my fave)
MAC Petals & Peacocks lipstick (Give Me Liberty of London Collection)

How did you spend your Fourth of July?  Did you wear any patriotic makeup looks?  Leave a comment and let me know??

2 comments: