Thursday, July 21, 2011

N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Sticks

Yesterday at Rite Aid, I spotted an N.Y.C. display with the new blushable creme sticks. Lately, I've been feeling blah about makeup, but surprisingly I actually wanted to try these out.

As usual I was unprepared because I didn't have all of my coupons, except for one measley $0.50 off coupon any N.Y.C. product. There were only three blushes left and I knew if I left them they wouldn't be there tomorrow. Luckily, Rite Aid currently has bogo 50% off, so I figured why not.

Gold Radiance is a semi shimmery gold that can be used as a highlighter from someone my complexion. Bronze Radiance is a super pigmented bronze. When I swatched this color I only needed one swipe as opposed to the gold which took four to get a decent swatch. I feel in love with Bronze Radiance right after swatching it.

N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Sticks retail for $3.99 and you can find them at your local drugstore. Do you own either one of these blush sticks? Leave a comment and let me know what you think of them.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment