Sunday, September 29, 2013

Random Items Haul


  I did quite a lot of shopping this past week. I purchased two items from Sephora.com, three items from Bed Bath & Beyond and an extra dimension eyeshadow from The Company Store. 

  I purchased the Amazonian Clay blush and bronzer set from the Tarte holiday collection. I missed out on the blushes last year and I didn't want to make the same mistake again this year. I also purchased the Sephora + Pantone Universe Emerald liquid eyeliner, which was on clearance. 

 I have a Company Store in the building that I work in (a good and bad thing), and they finally got some new things in. I picked up the extra dimension eyeshadow in Smoky Mauve. 

 Last night I ran into Bed Bath & Beyond after reading quite a few blogs stating that the new matte color tattoos were there. Well the store did have the display, but all the color tattoos were gone 😪.  There are only two of each color in the displays. Hopefully they will start to show up in the drugstores soon. I picked up a  limited edition Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Grandeur. Maybelline The Elixir Color Sensational in Raspberry Rhapsody and Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara in Blackest Black. 

Pictures down below, I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. 



Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Dollface & Park Avenue Princess  ($42.00)

MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow Smoky Mauve

Pink Grandeur & Raspberry Rhapsody ($5.79 & $6.79 at Bed Bath & Beyond)

No comments:

Post a Comment