Saturday, September 21, 2013

Small Sephora Haul



   I'm back!!!!!!!!!  I'm trying to get back into blogging, I enjoyed it, but life got in the way.  I am still interested in makeup and still buy products on a regular basis (though I'm trying to slow down).  


  I went to Sephora yesterday after work to pick up the much talked about highlight powder by Laura Mercier, Spellbound.  It's pretty pricey ($42.00), but I figured why not.  I obviously haven't used it as of yet, but I will review it once I have.  It swatched very well and I can't wait to try it. I also used some points to pick up one of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks in Catfight, a bright mid-tone pink, which I can't wait to try. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, swatches are below.





Spellbound in Natural Light



Catfight, Spellbound and Spellbound blended out, in natural light.



Artificial light


No comments:

Post a Comment