Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul



Hey guys, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and a Happy New Year!!!  I just wanted to do a quick post on a few candles I picked up after Christmas.  As you may or may not know, Bath & Body Works is currently having their Semi Annual Sale.  

I purchased these candles on Saturday December 28, for $10.00 each.  I have been looking for Leaves since the Winter candles were put out and I could not find it in stores.  When I seen it online, I just had to get one to last me until next Fall :)  It just so happens that the next day, December 29, the candles were on sale for $9.00, for that day only.  

I purchased Leaves, as previously stated, Twisted Peppermint, and I went on a whim (without ever smelling it before) and got Winter Vanilla Latte.   I must say that it smells wonderful, like vanilla scented coffee beans, lol.  I think I may have found another favorite. 

Do you like any of Bath & Body Works candles, leave a comment and let me know your favorite scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment