Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I Got: MAC Punk Couture

Studded Kiss & Instigator





So I'm a little late with this, but I just wanted to show you what I purchased from the collection. MAC released two collections the day after Christmas, Magnetic Nude and Punk Couture. 
As usual, I wasn't really interested in either, but after reading some forum posts, I knew I had to have Instigator.  I've been looking for the perfect deep purple lipstick all season and had yet to find it. 


The collection consists of four lipsticks, all are matte finishes (my new favorite).  The other two, Punk Couture and Hautecore, I weren't really interested in.  Hautecore is a matte black and Punk Couture is a purple with blue undertones.  

I love both of these colors, and as it turns out, Instigator is the purple that I've been searching for.  Instigator is what Talk that Talk should have been.


Studded Kiss & Instigator

Did you purchase any items from Punk Couture?  Leave a comment letting me know what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment