Saturday, January 4, 2014

FOTD: Naked 3 Palette


I wanted to do a quick post of the look that I did on Thursday.  While watching some videos on YouTube, I came across a tag called Getting the Most Use of Your Palettes.  I have been pretty much switching up the palettes that I use weekly, so I thought it was a great idea.

Anyhow, I snapped a few pictures after work, so I had my makeup on all day. 


Sorry this picture is so blurry.



Face
Covergirl Queen 3-1 Foundation (warm caramel)
Smashbox Photo Ready Primer
ELF Baked Blush in Rich Rose
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
MAC Diamonds Cream Colour Base as a highlight
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (I used this as an all over setting powder)

Eyes
WNW Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer (For My Primas)
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Trick on the Lid, Nooner in the crease and Darkside in the outer corner)
Jordana Fabuliner in Dark Brown or Brown on the upper lash line
Urban Decay Naked 3 24/7 Eyeliner in Darkside on the lower line
Rimmel Eye Kohl in Nude on the water line
(I'm not sure if I put on mascara)

Lips
EOS lip balm
NYX Long lipliner in Current
NYX Lipgloss in Silver Plum


Hope you enjoyed this post.  I will be posting a review on the Naked 3 palette sometime this week, so check back for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment