Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CVS Clearance

So I stopped at CVS a few more times and picked up some of the beauty items that are on clearance.




I got L'Oreal HIP duos in Sassy, Flashy and Cheeky.  Milani Jewel FX Gems, this was not on sale, I picked up the last one on the display.  Physician's Formula Organic Wear Highlighter, Face Powder and Bronzer, Sally Hansen Diamond 12 hour lip treatment with liner in Engaging and Gem and last but not least Physician's Formula shimmer strips for hazel eyes.

I used the HIP duo in Sassy and I love, love love it.  I'm wondering why I never picked it up, but I'm happy that I have it now.  I have also been using the Physician's Formula organic wear powder as a setting powder with my foundation.  It has been working well for me so far.   

Have you purchased anything from the CVS beauty sale, leave a comment and let me know. 


2 comments:

  1. I did get a few items. the CVS i went to had limited selection. I am actually considering going to another store and see what i find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went to about three different stores. I hope you find what you are looking for,thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete