Monday, January 3, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

So I thought for the New Year I would do another post on my favorite things.  I haven't been wearing much eyeshadow, but I have been loving blushes and trying to use up some of my ridiculous stash of lip products.  So if you see repetitiveness in my fotd's that's the reason why.
 
 
 
 
I'm going to start with the pink cosmetic bag, which I received from Clinique as a part of a GWP.  I love this bag, I can fit about three lip products, a travel size brush and a Nars blush inside this bag.  This bag is ALWAYS in one of my purses.

  • Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in my mahogany, this is my favorite nude lipstick and my very first maybelline lipstick.  I really like the Color Sensational lipsticks they are very good quality.
  • Covergirl lash blast fusion in very black, I have fallen back in love with this mascara, plus I need to use it before I have to throw it out.  When I'm in a rush in the morning, I know that this mascara will give me the length and volume that I need.
  •  Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in zero, the perfect black eye liner that doesn't smudge or fade, what more can a girl ask for in a black eye liner.
  •  Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Nude Lustre, this gloss paired with my mahogany is pure love for me.  I love the combination
  • MAC Viva Glam VI, nice nude pink lip gloss, I especially love the gold shimmer in it. 
  • L'Oreal HIP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in Harmless, nice everyday gloss, brown with gold shimmer.  I also love the smell of these glosses, sometimes I just open the tube to smell it, lol.
  • ELF Translucent Matifying Powder(review coming soon), usually in the winter my skin is dry, but this winter it has stayed oily.  I picked this up at Target, unsure of whether it would work or not, and I have to say that this product is very good.  I use it pretty much everyday on my nose, which is super oily. 
  • Nars Luster blush, love, love, love this blush.  I reach for it daily.  It gives my skin the perfect glow.
  • L'Oreal HIP Duo in Saucy, this is my favorite HIP duo.  If I'm running low on time and I want to wear eyeshadow, I can't go wrong with this.
  • Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer medium deep 330, this concealer is perfect for hiding my blemishes.  It is creamy and blends very well, I haven't used the highlighter as of yet.
  • MAC Sunny by Nature msf, I bought this in the summer time and used it a few times.  Lately I have been using it over Nars luster or Dolce Vita blushes.  It gives a nice glow and its matte unlike the other msf's that I own.
  • MAC Bite of an Apple blush, a little goes a long way with this coral blush.  When I want to add some color to my cheeks this is the first blush that I pick up.
 
 Hope you enjoyed this edition of These are a few of my favorite things.  Are any of these products on your favorites list?

4 comments:

  1. That Bite of an Apple does look beautiful. I'd love to pick that one up, but wasn't it only in the Venomous Villains collection? So I missed my chance unless I want to pay the big bucks on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the CCO in a couple of months, they may have some there and yes BOA was only released with Venomous Villains collection.

    ReplyDelete