Thursday, January 20, 2011

Night Elf EOTD

So I finally got around to using my Wet n Wild Night Elf palette after many months.  I think I'm out of the eyeshadow rut that I was in, so hopefully I can start posting more eye and face of the day. 

Night Elf was definitely worth all the hype, the red is amazing and so is the club dupe.  Blending was not a problem with this palette and the colors applied smoothly.  I'm glad that I got my hands on this one. 


Eyes
UDPP 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild Night Elf Palette (tan color of lid, club dupe in crease, red and a little black in the outer corner)
Milani Liquif'eye eye liner in brown (upper lash line)
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in very black

Sorry the first photo is so blurry, I didn't realize it until after I had uploaded the photos.  Also, my camera did not pick up the crease color very well, sigh.  I really like how this all came out.  Do you own Wet n Wild's Night Elf palette?  Leave a comment and let me know.  
 

3 comments:

  1. Purples, pinks and bright colours look lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks good. I love the club dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice!!! Would Love to see more looks with this palette!

    ReplyDelete