Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve FOTD

I am extremely late with this post, but I was exhausted Friday night.  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to this new year.

On New Year's Eve, I went to dinner with four fabulous ladies, well three being that my little sister is only twelve, lol.  My mom, aunt, cousin, sis and I went to an Asian restaurant called Jade and we had an amazing time.

I decided to keep my makeup simple, because I was running low on time and I hadn't really decided on a makeup look beforehand. So I just popped on some gold liner on my upper lash line and black on the lower and I was ready to go.


    Excuse my brows, they desperately need to be threaded.
Face
Clinique almost powder compact makeup deep golden
Revlon Beyond Natural concealer medium deep
Nars Luster blush
MAC Sunny by Nature msf
Eyes
MAC Pure Show superlick liquid eyeliner 
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero
Covergirl Lash blast fusion very black

Lips
EOS lip balm summer fruit
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in my mahogany
Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in nude lustre


How was your New Year's Eve?  I would also like feedback on what kind of posts you would like to see.  I'm trying to cut back on my makeup purchases, and I'm pretty much at a lost of what to write about.  If you want me to write about something particular please leave a comment letting me know.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous new year :)

2 comments:

  1. One thing I thought was very cool was when Jamie at Rural Glamour Beauty "shops her stash". She looks through the makeup she already has and finds products she hasn't used in awhile and tries them out again then does a review. This way you might find a product you loved at one time, but just forgot about after you wanted to try something new... or try something you didn't really like but might change your mind about now. And the best part is that it costs you nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I never thought about doing a review on items I already own.

    ReplyDelete