Sunday, January 9, 2011

NOTD Revlon Perplex

So I needed to give Seche Vite another try after my last nail of the day. I did not use Perplex as of yet, so I figured now was a good time to break it out.

This time I passed on a base coat and just used two coats of Perplex and then Seche Vite as the top coat. I must say that Perplex applies very smooth, which I really did not expect. Thumbs up to Revlon for a great color that applies wonderful and is very affordable.

I photographed my manicure three days in, and while there was some tip wear I didn't experience any chipping until about day six. This is pretty good for me considering that my manicures usually last two days top. So while I'm not completely sold on Seche Vite as of yet, it works okay for the moment.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Love this color! My nails chip easily too with the Seche Vite..idk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the color is really nice. I'm still trying the Seche Vite out so only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it wasn't the Seche Vite that caused your mani to chip before. Now I wonder if it was the Sally Hansen you used as a base or the Blitzen glitter polish? Anyway, hopefully you will continue to have good luck with Seche!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,I'm thinking it was the Sally Hansen as well.

    ReplyDelete