Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wet n Wild Snow Sprite FOTD

Hey ladies, I'm trying to get back into the groove of things with posting, but it's hard cause I'm completely exhausted most of the time.  The semester is almost done, so that should help a little.  Speaking of being tired, I'm sorry in advance for how tired I actually look in these photos.  Seeing is surely believing and I don't remember being that tired on this particular day, but a picture is worth a thousand words. 

So I finally found the courage to go out of my comfort zone, I don't usual post looks like this, because I'm in a neutral rut at the moment.  Let me know what you think.  Also I did my makeup before I actually got dressed, so this is not the shirt that I wore.






Face
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup deep golden
Revlon Beyond Natural concealer 330
Blush from Barbie loves Stila 1980 palette

Eyes
UDPP
Wet n Wild Snow Sprite (all of the colors on the blue side and the dark green color)
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion very black

Lips
EOS Summer Fruit
MAC Cork Liner
MAC Brave New Bronze
Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss


6 comments: