Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CVS Shopping

Last week I picked up a few things that were on sale at CVS. Milani products were bogo 50% off and they had the new baked eyeshadows so I picked one up.

I picked up the baked eyeshadows in famous duo and a glitter nail polish in gold glitz. Famous reminds me of the mineralize eyeshadow from the MAC Rodarte collection which was never released. It swatches as a silver with reddish pink glitter. It was the most unique one for me. The eyeshadow retails for $7.49, but I'm not completely sure about that because I misplaced my receipt.

I also picked up another EOS lipbalm in Summer Fruit as CVS had them for $2.99 and you received $2.99 back in extrabucks. I love these things so if I can get them for free I'm more than happy.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. I love glitter nail polishes! This one looks great! And that eyeshadow... pretty!

    I wish we had EOS lipbalms here though, everybody seems to be talking about those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love EOS lip balms, I have been using them for a year or so now. The only thing about the glitter nail polishes is removing them, such a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wana try that eos stuff, everyone has been talking about it

    ReplyDelete