Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My $0.01 Rite Aid Trip

Milk & Honey, Citrus, Milk & Honey

Yesterday I went to Rite Aid again to pick up some of the Nivea lip balms that they currently have on sale 3 for $5.00.  When you purchase three you get $1.00 back in +up rewards.  The yes to carrots lip balm is also included in this promotion and I have been wanting to try them.  

So I picked up two Nivea lip balms and one yes to carrots lip balm and like my title says I only paid $0.01 and I received $1.00 in +up rewards.  Here's how:  I had a Nivea bogo coupon, instead of taking the sale price of $1.67 off, the cashier took the original price of $2.99 off.  I also had $2.00 in +up rewards from a previous transaction, which I used.

So there you have it, my one cent shopping trip.  Have you purchased any of the Nivea lip balms this week at Rite Aid?  Leave a comment and let me know what you purchased.

3 comments: