Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sephora, Again

So Sephora is really killing my pockets with all of these sales that they are having.  First it was the Friends and Family, VIB sale and this past week they sent out a giftcard to the Beauty Insiders, sigh.

This particular post will focus on the VIB sale from about two weeks ago.  I didn't purchase any makeup I'm proud to say.  I have been eyeing DKNY Be Delicious perfume for about three months now, so I figured this would be a good time to purchase it.  

They had a gift set that included two mini DKNY Be Delicious and two DKNY Be Delicious Fresh.  I also picked up Philosophy melting marshmallow body wash/bubble bath/shampoo and a small Sephora brush cleaner.




This is my first time trying a Philosophy product and I LOVE it.  Melting Marshmallow smells delightful and the bubbles last for a decent amount of time.  It doesn't leave a film on the skin, which is also a plus.  The only thing that will prevent me from purchasing this product again is the price.  $16.00 is alot for a bubble bath, especially when I can get products that I like free or close enough to it from the drugstores.  So I considered this a treat to myself and hopefully I can try out other products at a discounted price.

I have been using the Sephora brush cleaner to spot clean my brushes, so I figured I would purchase another bottle.  I haven't been deep cleaning my brushes as often, so this has been a lifesaver for me.  I mix it with water to make it last a little longer. 

Did any of you purchase anything from the VIB sale?  If so, leave a comment and let me know what you purchased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment