Tuesday, December 21, 2010

L'oreal Go 360 Clean at Rite Aid

I'm not sure if you aware of this but L'oreal skin care is bogo 50% off this week at rite aid. You also get $5.00 back in +up rewards when you buy two.

I bought two of the go 360 clean cleansers and they rang up $3.59 each when the original price is $7.19. So they are ringing up as 50% off each which would be bogo free. There is a $1.00 coupon on coupons.com which you can print twice so that brings your total down to $5.19 and you still get the +up reward. So you are getting two facial cleansers for $0.19, my kind of deal.

I'm not sure if this goes for all of the go 360 clean or just this particular one.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. It is, I use it with my clinique cleanser as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that this one, the pink one, and only the pink one, is showing up 75% off at many CVSs? I found out about this at Nouveau Cheap during the L'Oreal 75% off sale last month, and yes, they are still ringing up 75% off at my CVS but there are no signs so I'm getting them all! My sons like this cleanser, so I'm gonna get as many of these as cheap as I can! lol Unfortunately a few Nouveau Cheap readers said that this sale is not ringing up at their CVSs. I hope it is at yours so you can stock up even more! lol

    ReplyDelete