Friday, December 10, 2010

Style Snob FOTD

I actually had to time to do a full face of makeup this morning.  By full face I mean applying eyeshadow.  I haven't used MAC Style Snob eyeshadow in a long while, I decided to pair it with Sketch in the crease.






Face
Clinique Almost powder makeup deep golden
Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer 330
UD Deslick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
MAC Bite of An Apple Blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Dirty Greasepaint Stick
MAC Style Snob
MAC Sketch
UD Zero liner (upper lash line)
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion

Lips
EOS Summer Fruit
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick My Mahogany
Revlon Lipgloss Nude Lustre

I completely forgot how nice of a nude My Mahogany is and pairing it with the Revlon gloss gives it a little bit of shine.  I have a lot of lips products that I need to use up, so they might be repetitive for a few of my fotd's. 



5 comments:

  1. I definitely like the purple/plum colours on you, very soft and feminine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful FOTD. :) I love the blush colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bite of an Apple is amazing a little goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete