Monday, December 13, 2010

More Sephora Shopping

What can I say, I'm a sucker.  Sephora sent out gift cards to the Beauty Insiders, I got one for $15.00 off a $40.00 purchase.  I wanted to try Urban Decay Deslick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray, so I purchased that. 

I also picked up one of the Nars Lip gloss duo in Orgasm/Hustler, along with the lip gloss/lip stain duo in Turkish Delight/Sayonara.  Both duos were $10.00 and I didn't want to miss out on another Nars $10.00 deal like I did with the eyeshadow duos.  I also picked up one of the dollar Sephora eye liners in Forest Green. 




Forest Green eye liner, Orgasm, Hustler, Turkish Delight, Sayonara

What did you purchase with your gift card? 

5 comments:

  1. I wish we had Sephora in the UK. We used and they went away! Will you be doing a post on the setting spray? I find that quite intriguing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I will be doing a review on the setting spray in about a week. Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff you got I don't think i got coupon i missed that Sephora deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Beauty Diary palettes, this one here...
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=TOMVQKO2JCEHKCV0KSGA5UQ?id=P270026

    And yes, that's all I got, and it was only $25. I heard that you didn't actually need to buy $40 worth of products and wanted to see if it was true. And it was! So I got it all for $10 and about $5 in shipping. The only complaint, I didn't get the 4 samples I requested (I had a code for an extra sample), just 2 of them. But since I got the palettes for a steal I didn't bother complaining to Sephora about it. lol I'm just being a big baby here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops that "Color Diary" not "Beauty Diary". And the picture at Sephora seems a little washed out. The palette is much more vivid in real life, nice colors and well pigmented shades.

    ReplyDelete