Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CCO and Target Shopping

On Saturday my friend, little sister and I headed out to the outlet. Whenever we go to the outlet naturally I have to hit up the Cosmetics Company Store.  It's bad because when I go with the hubby and kids, and I say "I have to go to my favorite store," my kids know what I'm talking about, lol.  Sad but true.

The last time I was there I was eyeing Indianwood paint pot, but I didn't get it.  This time around I picked it up and one of MAC's famous Matte2 eyeshadows in flourishing. 

Indianwood is a nice shimmery gold color, which you can stilll find at counters or MAC stores, but $11.75 beats $16.50 any day.  Flourishing is a dark green and just from swatching it I can tell it is better than the regular Matte shadows.

In one of the clearance baskets at Target I found a Revlon quad that I have never seen before.  It came in a package with an eyeliner and it says Rich Berries on it.  I love, love, love the colors in this quad and I can't wait to use it.  I paid $4.48 for it.  There was a neutral quad and liner in there as well, but I decided to pass since I own a ton of neutral colors. 




 Indianwood, Flourishing, Berry Bloom Quad, Blackberry liner

Same as above without flash



I swatched the quad from bottom to top.  The colors are perfect for fall, I'm happy that I found it.  They had other Matte2 eyeshadows, though I can not remember the names.  Can anyone recommend any other colors that I should purchase?  Hopefully I can post a look with the Berry Bloom quad soon.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment