Sunday, November 21, 2010

Maybelline Natural Smokes FOTD

I must say that out of the four Maybelline Stylish Smokes quad the natural is by far my favorite.  As you all know, I am in love with neutrals colors for the moment.  Also, like most other palettes, it is nice to have all the colors that you need in one place. 

I used this palette twice last week, so I will post two separate face of the days.











Face
Clinique Almost Powder Compact Makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
MUFE HD blush #9
MAC Bite of an Apple blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Soft Ochre paint pot
Maybelline Natural Smokes quad(I used each shadow as it was labeled, except for the highlight.  I also used the outer corner color on my lower lashline.)

*I don't remember what I put on my lips this day*

 This is my first time using the MUFE HD blush and I must say that I really do not like it.  I received it as the 100 point perk at Sephora.  Perhaps I used too much, but to me it seemed to sit on top of my skin, that's why I put Bite of an Apple over it.  I blended it with my fingers and with a brush and I still did not like the outcome.  That's all for now, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment