Thursday, November 11, 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale

So I know I am kind of late with this post, but better late than never right?  I don't usually purchase that many things from MAC's Holiday collection, because I have noticed that by February or March of the following year most of the palettes, brush sets and mini sets are at the CCO.  So my attitude is why pay full price when I can get it a little cheaper from the outlet.

With that being said, I only purchased two of the eyeshadows.  I picked up Glamora Castle and Golden Crown.  I was only going to purchase Glamora Castle, but when I went back to Macy's I picked up Golden Crown.  They both swatch sheer, as I am sure you all know by now.  I can't say that they will be sheer when applied to the eye.  

Golden Crown  Glamora Castle

Golden Crown  Glamora Castle (no flash)

So that's my Tartan Tale shopping trip.  Leave a comment and let me know if you purchased anything from MAC's Holiday collection.

2 comments:

  1. Those colors look great on you! I really like the gold! I passed on the shadows, but I did grab some pigments. Such a sucker for pigments. I keep eying your pigments for sale --contemplating!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I needed a gold, because I don't think I have a true gold color in my collection. I purchased the pigments as well, I just haven't listed them yet. Thanks for checking out my website :)

    ReplyDelete