Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CVS L'Oreal Clearance

So as I'm sure you all know by now, CVS has some L'Oreal HIP items clearanced for 75% off.  I picked up two pigments and one shine struck liquid lipcolor.

Fiery, Euphoric, Restless

The pigments were $3.49 each and the gloss was $3.57.  After coupons and extrabucks I ended up paying $6.49, not bad considering that the original retail of the pigments are $13.99 and the gloss $14.29. 

I actually like these particular glosses, even though the smell is kind of overwhelming.  They last about three hours on the lips and the color pigmentation is excellent. Restless kind of reminds me of MAC Vanilla pigment, but I haven't swatched them yet so I am not completely sure.  

Did you pick up any of the clearanced L'Oreal products? Leave a comment and let me know what you bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment