Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emerald Smokes FOTD

Hey all, I'm back with another face of the day.  I did this face of the day back in September for my cousin's baby shower and I forgot to post it.  I have a very bad cold, so I doubt you will be seeing any new face of the days. 

For the baby shower I decided to use my Maybelline Stylish Smokes quad in Emerald Smokes.  I had it for a long while and never touched it.  I love greens, but for some reason I buy them and never use them.





Face
Clinique Almost Powder makeup in deep golden
Elf blush in Glow

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Moss Scape paint pot
Maybelline Stylish Smokes quad in Emerald Green (I used the shadows as they were labeled, except for the brow highlight which I used in the tear duct.)
N.Y.C. Liquid Liner `

Lips
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Just Enough Buff (I don't remember which gloss I put over it :(


That's it for this fotd. I have another one that I did this past Saturday when I went to the outlet.  I'm also going to post my small CCO and target shopping trip, so stay tuned for that. 

3 comments: